Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Vancouver, BC
IT MindFinders is conducting a search for an Inside Sales Representative on behalf of our client that is experiencing rapid growth. Our client has created a team-selling environment consisting of inbound tele-qualifiers, inside sales representatives, outside sales representatives, regional directors, sales engineers, and technical support and they are looking for an exceptional ISR to join this team. This position will require minimal travel and will occasionally allow for working remotely.
- Management of existing accounts and closing opportunities within an assigned US territory located in Mountain Timezone.
- Will work closely with an assigned outside sales representative to qualify and work leads.
- Proven success as an Inside Sales Representative with 5 to 7 years selling to enterprise accounts
- Experience in a team-selling environment
- Ability to effectively forecast and close business in both SMB and F1000 accounts
- A proven and successful sales process for high touch sales environment
- Track record (and ability to prove) previous quota attainment
- Proven aptitude with technology (Salesforce.com and Google Apps a plus)
- Understanding of security and identity management an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized, team player, seasoned professional
- Previous software sales experience required
- Experience in a complex, consultative sales approach a plus
If your background includes the above work experience and qualifications, please email your resume with a Skills Matrix and Salary Requirements directly to firstname.lastname@example.org